Young Urban Project is bullish on video content, both long-form and short-form. A video editor will own the entire video content editing delivery contextual to the platform it is being published on. As an individual contributor, you will work on editing for course lessons, video ad creatives, youtube content, and social media posts (Instagram Reels).
Panchkula (Chandigarh Tricity) – The candidate must be willing to relocate as this is a full-time in-office role.
2-3 years of experience in video editing.
Your role will include:
- Editing short-form and long-form video content that will be published on our social media platforms (Instagram, Youtube, etc).
- Conceptualising and post-produce video lessons for our various programs.
- Staying up with video trends and creating content that hooks and engages the target audience.
- Collaborating with other team members to ensure that the video content is aligned with the brand and messaging.
- Creating high-performing video ads to promote our products.
- Should be well-versed in making modern-style videos.
- Should be well versed with video editing software like Adobe Premiere or DaVinci Resolve.
- Ability to work independently.
- Work closely with Program and Content Strategy team to plan and execute video projects.