Do you know about this place that is visited by more than 53% of the world’s population?
Let me tell you which place is that. That place is “social media”. At the beginning of 2021, the number of active users on Social Media platforms was 4.20 Billion. That’s almost half of earth’s population.
This awe-inspiring figure translates into the immense business opportunity that the Social Media presents for Business owners. In a nutshell it is a wise decision to include Social Media into your Marketing Strategy to get the maximum benefit.
But sometimes all entrepreneurs need a bit of push, a bit of motivation to keep going. Hence, I have created a list of 85 Social media quotes that resonate with me.
These social media quotes will enlighten you with what some of the greatest minds in the world think and keep you going in face of challenges in your marketing initiatives.
All of us turn to social media quotes in times when we need a bit of cheering up! Or simply to get guidance from the best.
Good social media quotes can help tell a story and words when well crafted can leave a lasting impression.
If you are an Entrepreneur, you own a Digital Marketing Agency, you run your own business, or if you are a digital marketer these social media quotes will be your dose of motivation.
List of 85 Most Powerful Social media quotes of All Time
- “The first rule of social media is that everything changes all the time. What won’t change is the community’s desire to network.” – Kami Huyse
- “You can never go wrong by investing in communities and the human beings within them.” – Pam Moore
- “Word-of-mouth marketing isn’t about giving customers talking points, as if they were brand spokespeople. It’s about delivering an exceptional customer experience that makes customers want to recommend you.” – Deborah Eastman
- “Content marketing is a commitment, not a campaign.” – Jon Buscall
- “Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t want plastered on a billboard with your face on it.” – Erin Bury
- “Social media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” – Brian Solis
- “Going viral is not an outcome; it’s a happening. Sometimes it happens; sometimes it doesn’t. Just remember, fans are vanity and sales are sanity.” – Lori Taylor
- “A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is – it is what consumers tell each other it is.” – Scott Cook
- “Trustworthy content has a balanced point of view. It asks and answers the right questions. It doesn’t love itself. It tries to inform and educate.” – Steve Farnsworth
- “Social media is not a media. The key is to listen, engage, and build relationships.” – David Alston
- “Social media is the ultimate equaliser. It gives a voice and a platform to anyone willing to engage.” – Amy Jo Martin
- “Content is fire. Social media is gasoline.” – Jay Baer
- “Social media is changing the way we communicate and the way we are perceived, both positively and negatively. Every time you post a photo or update your status, you are contributing to your own digital footprints and personal brand.” – Amy Jo Martin
- “Random Social Media Efforts lead to random results. You need a strategy.” – Stephanie Sammons
- “Build it, and they will come” only works in the movies. Social Media is a “build it, nurture it, engage them, and they may come and stay.” – Seth Godin
- “Social media success formula: Content + Engagement + Conversion. Rinse. Repeat.” – Mari Smith
- “You can’t tiptoe into social media. You have to jump into the pool. People have a natural fear of it. But the scary part is not being there. Your customer is already there.” – Dave Saunders
- “Social Networks are about Websites. They’re about experiences.” – Mike DiLorenzo
- “The goal of social media is to turn customers into your personal evangelist.” – Shane Barker
- “For a truly effective social campaign, a brand needs to embrace the first principles of marketing, which involves brand definition and consistent storytelling.” — Simon Mainwaring
- “Being effective at social media, whether for business or personal use, means capturing people who have short attention spans. They’re only a click away from a picture of a funny cat, so you have to make your thing more compelling than that cat. And that can be a high bar.” – Alexis Ohanian
- “It’s a dialogue, not a monologue, and some people don’t understand that. Social media is more like a telephone than a television.” – Amy Jo Martin
- “I use social media as an idea generator, trend mapper and strategic compass for all of our online business ventures.” – Paul Barron
- “Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like.” – Brian Chesky
- “Give them quality. That is the best kind of advertising.” – Milton Hershey
- “You cannot buy engagement. You have to build engagement.” – Tara-Nicholle Nelson
- “Getting the like is easy. It’s a light action. Anything else requires trust.” – Jon Loomer
- “Content Marketing is not simply a campaign or a tactic, it’s a commitment.” – Valerie Uhlir
- “Content is king, but engagement is queen, and the lady rules the house!” – Mari Smith
- “Good content isn’t about good storytelling. It’s about telling a true story well.” – Ann Handley
- “Content marketing is like a first date. If you only talk about yourself, there won’t be a second one.” – David Beebe
- “The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.” – Peter Drucker
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- “The key is, no matter what story you tell, make your buyer the hero.” – Chris Brogan
- “Less is more. Keeping it simple takes time and effort.” – Jeff Bullas
- “Copy is a direct conversation with the consumer.” – Shirley Polykoff
- “If people believe they share values with a company, they will stay loyal to the brand.” – Howard Schultz
- “Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.” – Wendy Piersall
- “The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.” – Tom Fishburne
- “Today it’s important to be present, be relevant and add value.” – Nick Besbeas
- “Instead of using technology to automate processes, think about using technology to enhance human interaction.” – Tony Zambito
- “Sell the problem you solve. Not the product you make.” – Unknown
- “Marketing without data is like driving with your eyes closed.” – Dan Zarrella
Some more Social Media Quotes for you
- “LinkedIn is a channel to increase, not a tool to replace, your networking efforts, and it is an excellent vehicle to facilitate some facets of your marketing and business strategies.” – Viveka von Rosen
- “Active participation on LinkedIn is the best way to say ‘Look at me!’ without saying ‘Look at me!’” – Bobby Darnell
- “Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make.” – Bill Bernbach
- “Nobody reads ads. People read what interests them. Sometimes, it’s an ad.” – Howard Gossage
- “If Monitoring Public Conversations in Social Media is Spying, We Should All be in Jail” – Unknown
- “Social Business is an Evolution, Not Something You Become Overnight” – Unknown
- “Social Media is Half Science Half Art: I Can Teach You the Science But You Need to be the Artist.” – Unknown
- “Don’t use social media to impress people; use it to impact people” – Dave Wills
- “If you can’t say it to their face, don’t post it.” – Adrie Peterson
- “Don’t bring price into the discussion before value” – Unknown
- “All of your customers are partners in your mission.” – Shep Hyken
- “Branding is what people say about you when you are not in the room.” – Unknown
- “The reason it seems that price is all your customers care about is that you haven’t given them anything else to care about.” – Seth Godin
- “If your dreams don’t scare you they aren’t big enough.” – Unknown
- “Your energy introduces you before you even speak.” – Unknown
- “Never start a business to make money. Start a business to make a difference.” – Marie Forleo
- “Social Media puts the ‘public’ into PR and the ‘market’ into marketing.” – Chris Brogan
- “Entrepreneur is just French for ‘Has ideas does them’.” – Alexis Ohanian
- “Write like it matters, and it will.” – Libba Bray
- “Start where you are, Use what you have.” – Unknown
- “Make it Simple, but significant.” – Don Draper (Madmen)
- “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Unknown
Presence on Social Media is no longer optional for entrepreneurs. Everyone strives to be present where the potential customers are.
This journey of entrepreneurship which you have embarked on is a challenging one and can sometimes be overwhelming.
These social media quotes will help you sail through the struggles and keep you driven to perform better each and every day.